The Ontario government has unveiled a new action plan to stop sexual violence and harassment.
Sexual Violence on Campus
- It’s never okay: Working together to end sexual violence and harassment on campus
- Community involvement and government leadership in challenging sexual violence on campus
- How faculty can help end sexual violence on campus
- Confronting sexual violence: A student activist’s perspective
- A galvanizing process: Unpacking Ontario’s new postsecondary sexual violence policies
In This Issue
The involvement of community-based organizations such as METRAC was key to the creation of Ontario’s new action plan on sexual violence.
What role can faculty play in addressing sexual violence on their campuses?
A student activist shares her story of working to end sexual violence on campus.
How is Ontario’s new action plan on sexual violence playing out on